Pityrosporum Folliculitis

Introduction Folliculitis

The Pityrosporum Folliculitis is a type of fungal form of folliculitis. The condition of folliculitis is where the hair follicles of an individual tend to get infected either by fungus or bacteria. The fungi of the infection will gain access to the individual’s follicles and will multiply but infection does not spread out that often, at least in its initial stages.
Pityrosporum folliculitis

Pityrosporum is another name for Malassezia and is an infection which comes in the form of fungi. It is mostly referred to as the yeast infection; however, the treatment of this infection is mostly based on considering the pityrosporum being a fungal infection.
Causes of This Infection
Experts have not arrived at any definite reason as to why Pityrosporum Folliculitis occurs. However, there are some associated factors which have some correlation with people affected by the disease.
The two major factors of this infection are associated with breathing ability and heat. This fungal disease has the characteristic to multiply faster in hot and humid weather conditions, and if you tend to cover your skin with anything so it would not be able to breathe easily, you will make the overall situation worse.
Avoid clothes having a tight fit, especially when you are exercising. Avoid using creams that have an oily base or those which have been made for oily skins including greasy sun screen lotions or any other cosmetic, which hinders the breathing of the skin.
Moreover, if you are a patient with diabetes or you are suffering from dandruff issues, you are more prone to this skin infection.
Some external factors are also responsible, which include steroids that are inhaled orally along with the excessive use of antibiotics as they have the ability to get rid of bacteria present on the skin but eventually paves a way for pityrosporum fungi to invade as well as multiply.

Treatment Pityrosporum Folliculitis

Treating both the elements – fungi and those conditions which caused this disease – is essential. If any of the factors which causes this is not treated, it will result in constant discomfort.
Two forms of treatment are currently being used – oral and topical medication treatments. The most effective treatment of Pityrosporum Folliculitis is oral medication and includes Sporonox and Nizoral. The infected area can also be treated with an anti-dandruff shampoo or with any other anti-fungal cream.

 back to Pityrosporum Folliculitis Treatment

Comments

  1. nice post on pityrosporum folliculitis treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Angelo Alex I was tested HIV/Herpes positive and I was so worried am I going to die soon. I made my search on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimonies on how Dr James  Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr James As a man with Good Heart, I picked interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I received His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 weeks of drinking his medicine, I went for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348152855846,Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Causes Pityrosporum Folliculitis Teenagers

Pityrosporum folliculitis Pictures, folliculitis photos